9. Juli 2012

Die Ärsche – Spaß ha'm

So, this could be some easy trick. Got a favourite and famous band, just found your own and give it a name that sound much alike the first one. (Trying also to) playing a same style wouldn't be that worse.

Example number one is: Die Ärsche, everyone knows Die Ärzte (aus Berlin).



Get the two songs about paranoia and violence at one of the best share hoster left. #. It's heavily end 80s influenced german punk rock a.k.a. fun punk. Like Abstürzende Brieftauben and stuff. As far as I know the only release. And so obscure not even discogs feature it (up to now..). I for one, love the artwork even if it is only b/w copied paper.

To mention one last thing, one song is a cover version of a Tot- und Mordschlag hit.

2 Kommentare:

  1. The Song Paranoia was covered by Tot und Mordschlag, not the other way around, Mister. I´m one of the two authors of it. S. Ansorge, Berlin, May 18th 2018

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Geilste Ansage ever lmao und beim Bandnamen auch alles richtig gemacht...habe ohne scheiß Die Ärzte gelesen. Schön gefickt worden vom Gehirn.

      Löschen